Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Hamilton
United States
Asheboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the tough decisions on which actions are priority at that moment.
Great customization and tension for races
Thanks so much Luca for keeping in the wider lanes for Matchbox cars to fit.
I had a big bag of old cars and when buying a new car would search for one that close.

It may have been wrong but we allowed players that invested in same class cars to enter them in the race if they could spare actions. Could only use the stat boards for one car. Not intended?

We held the race so certain players could qualify with two cars. If we keep doing this probably add that once all players have qualified..race starts. Two cars in early if possible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giancarlo Caltabiano
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
bdean152 wrote:
Love the tough decisions on which actions are priority at that moment.
Great customization and tension for races
Thanks so much Luca for keep in the wider lanes for Matchbox cars to fit.
I had a big bag of old cars and when buying a new car would search for one that close.

It may have been wrong but we allowed players that invested in same class cars to enter them in the race if they could spare actions. Could only use the stat boards for one car. Not intended?

We held the race so certain players could qualify with two cars. If we keep doing this probably add that once all players have qualified..race starts. Two cars in early if possible

I know in two players that is allowed. Don't think it is in 3+ players. We never tried it as such and were worried for game balance, BUT if it works, and you're comfortable with that.... why not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.