GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 70.52
30.8% of Goal | 28 Days Left
QUestion for some of the monuments.
Player discards 1 map to pick up all treasure cards in 1 chamber.
Chooses 2 to keep and returns rest face down.
Once another player chooses the same chamber and discards a map...
Q: Do they get to
(1) look at all the treasure cards remaining and then chooses 2 to keep then returns the rest face down?
(2) Or do they only get to take two treasure cards from the top with out looking?
Also reordering treasure cards are allowed or not allowed when placing them back facedown?
If the first player to explore the mine keeps drawing cards until the total value is greater than 5...
Q: do they return the cards to the chamber
(1) in the order that they drew them face down?
(2) Or return the drawn cards to the chamber and shuffle?
Similar question to the Mines
After the player returns the 5 drawn cards (whether they pass or failed) to the chamber...
Q: Do they
(1) Return them in the order they drew it face down?
(2) Or return them and shuffle the chamber?
These questions popped up after I read through the rulebook. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can answer these questions. Thanks!
Grand Rapids Area Boardgamers
There is nothing special about the first player; all players follow the same rules. Look at all the cards and keep 2. Therefore the order does not matter.
The rules say to shuffle the cards before drawing, so the order of cards in the chamber does not matter.
Same as above. The rules say to shuffle before drawing, so the order does not matter.
Thanks! I must have missed the shuffling rules.