Battleball» Forums » General

Subject: Available in/to Germany? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Battleball has recently become my Most Wanted.

However, cheap it is, but only in US and inadequately "expensive" with oversea shipping (> 80% of total would presumably be shipping).

For the US-prices at the GeekMarket it would be a no-brainer for me. And I'm accepting that shipping is just as expensive as it is. But very sad for me, as I can't pay multiples of the game's price for shipping, because of my brain saying No.

If someone stumbles upon this OP and a solution by a freak accident ;-), please let me know and we'll seal a deal to make it worth any effort you might have had. I'll be at Essen 2016, if that could have to do with anything.

Sorry for any bad use of English and thank you for reading this far.

All The Best
sbso
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck! It is a fantastic game -- my favorite robo-football game by far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! You don't happen to try to get rid of your copy at Essen? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
sbso wrote:
Battleball has recently become my Most Wanted. a solution by a freak accident ;-)

All The Best
sbso
While 'moi' WERE no "usual freak" nor "accident-prone", then how about POST this within BGG Community Forum and inquire upon WOULD someone 'tote' a "gift/copy" and deliver that to you there, from here within the USA? Myself, or perhaps yet another, will SEND them this in which they bring it along, and should they REQUIRE beyond "Geek GRATZ!" then maybe, a further GAME is included for performing SUCH. You might "entreatise" these BEST with some 'generous proffer' upon the "establishment's board of fare" at the nearest 'Bratstand' even?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Available in/to Germany? PLAN "B"!
PLAN "B"! Alternatively, were someone from THERE going for BGG-CON this year, then, perhaps these would "bring back that", as with arrangements MADE by then, were TIME "too short" here due accordingly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for your reply, Grognads. I am not a native speaker of British/American English, so I didn't understand all you wrote.

Just to be sure: I was not referring to anybody as an accident or freak nor did I assume to get a gift from someone. Humor and idioms in other languages can become traps sometimes, if I hit one by using specific style, format, or words, didn't want to.

I am just looking for a game that is hardly available for a reasonable price. At least in Germany.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got the game. Great thanks to the Netherlands!
I appreciate all your input!
Thread CLOSED.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.