$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.9% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Marcel S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I encountered the red Borg Cube, which grants every defender that uses Phasers the bonus of the Antimatter Weapon. I managed to destroy all of the enemies in space and beamed aboard the cube with my Captain (Defense of 4), Data (Defense:4) and a Medical Officer (Defense:2). The Class K-Planet-Token has an attack value of 4 and uses normal Phasers. Unfortunately, I had not enough Long Range Attack to beat the enemy, before he attacks me. So he uses the Antimatter weapon, how much damage does it make? In the rulebook it says the damage will be doubled, but does that mean I can simply use my Captain or Data and apply two wound tokens to one of them? Or will the damage value be also doubled from 4 to 8 and I have to sacrifice two crew members?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - January 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
The damage total is doubled so you will have to wound additional crew members.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! Now I see that I misread the paragraph in which this was explained. I mixed its abilities with the biogenic weapon when I looked it up.^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.