Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex N
United States
Metuchen
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A truly wonderful and fun game for 2-years old. I picked up a copy here in the States the moment I caught a video of it at GenCon 2016.

Basically, all you are doing is rolling a colored die, transporting the wooden bee block to the flower disc matching the same color as the die, picking up the disc and transporting it to the beehive. Here's the best part. When you insert the disc into the top section of the beehive, the disc flips behind the box and pops out as a honey drop disc! Instant, presto! My 2 yo loved this transformation! Do it six times with the right colors and the game ends within 10 minutes. Long enough for the little one to say... Again! Just need to watch out for the "Wilted Flower" image on the die. That would cause one of the flower discs to die, thus making it harder to gain all 6 honey drops before the game ends.

The only skill we need to practice (she's is already superb at die rolling) is to understand that the flower disc must always be "face-up". Otherwise, the disc will turn into a flower. Not a bad thing, but it doesn't help the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.