Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tom tom
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone know German well enough to translate this description into English?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Clark
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK - I could have gone to Google translate and done that, but as I'm studying German at the moment, I'm taking this as a challenge... Be advised my translation won't be perfect, and I got a B on my last exam... :)

Wer Abenteuerland mag, wird diese Erweiterung lieben!
If you like Adventureland, you'll love this expansion...

Mit drei neuen Szenarien kommt noch mehr Abwechslung ins Spiel.
With three new scenarios, comes yet more variety into the game.

Es warten ganz unterschiedliche Herausforderungen auf heldenhafte Abenteurer: Die Prinzessin wurde entführt, die Super-Nebelwesen greifen die Hauptstadt an und der König muss geschützt werden.

These challenges await the heroic adventurer: The princess has farted. No, wait, I always make that mistake... maybe kidnapped...

The super fogmonsters do something to the capitol. (I think they attack it). The king must become geschutzt - whatever that is. OK - I'll look that one up... Ah... he must become protected.

Drei spannende Abenteuer für mutige Strategen.
Three entertaining adventures for brave stategists?

• enthält 3 neue Abenteuer: „Entführung der Prinzessin“, „Aufstand der Nebelwesen“ und „Befreiung des Königs“

I think 'contains' 3 new adventures - the entfarting - whoops, the kidnapping of the princess... the something of the fogmonsters, and the (protecting?) of the Kings?

• hochwertiges Spielmaterial
High-worth components

Now let's go look this up in Google Translate and see how my German teacher is doing... :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.