Hide
4 Posts

Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: How complex is MD vs. WH:Silver Tower & Dungeon Saga? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viper .
msg tools
I would say Dungeon Saga is maybe slightly more complex than WQ:Silver Tower, but they are both relative simple dungeon crawlers. Is Massive Darkness more complex than both? Or less complex?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've seen it's a little more complex than Zombicide: Black Plague, so in that instance I would say it'd be less complex than Silver Tower & Dungeon Saga.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Lieberoth Wadum
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question. A massive (pun intended) problem with CMON games is that they don't allow independent reviewers to chip in before the PM is over and the games shipped. So we have no way of knowing a lot of the information needed for an informed purchase. For the same reason, I decided against getting the game (I'm a $1 backer).

But looking at the game play videos, it looks like a fairly simple dungeon romp. Think Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Timmermans
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Judging by the gameplay video and the prelim. rulebook, and the fact that it's based off of Zombicide, I'd say it's a fairly simple and straightforward game. Dungeon Saga and Silver Tower offer more depth, and more complexity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.