Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southwest

Subject: ARIZONA - MEGA CIVILIZATION sign up list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Stoxen
msg tools

Interested in playing Mega Civilization in Phoenix or Tucson?

Mega Civilization is an updated version of the old AH Advanced Civilization. Mega Civ. plays 5-18 players and runs appox. 10-12 hours.

Currently getting a list of potential candidates for upcoming games of Mega Civilization in the Phoenix or Tucson areas.

Reply to this thread and be added to the candidate list for our next games.

When a game is scheduled, an invite will be sent out to everyone on the contact list to RSVP if they are available. Having a larger pool of players will make it easier to host larger games.

Thanks!

Mark Stoxen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean T
United States
Tucson
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

I've played a good bit of AH Advanced Civ down here in Tucson over the years. Usually as part of an all day BBQ. It generally took us 8-10 hours with 6-7 players. Of course we were drinking beer, eating, kibitzing, etc. If everyone is focused it I usually budget an hour per player.

If you don't already know about it, there is someone running a game of Mega Civ at RinCon game convention this weekend in Tucson. Maybe you could come down and check it out.

https://rincon2016.sched.org/event/7gNV/mega-civilization

RinCon Game Convention - http://rincongames.com/

I don't know that I would drive to Phx, but if a Tucson game got started, I might be interested.

Good luck!

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum
badge
In Fancy Llama we Trust
mbmbmbmbmb
Add me to the candidate list, Mark!

In Tucson, but also likely to make the trip up to Phx if my schedule abides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.