47.8% of Goal | left

Support:

James David Romo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cure is my single favorite game of all time. An "On the Brink" type expansion with just more and more for the game is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I cannot wait! I hope CSI delivers it tomorrow!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey if they do be sure to share your thoughts after you play

We have thoroughly enjoyed the cure as well and highly look forward to trying the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hardstaff
United Kingdom
Brighouse
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I enjoy the Cure more than original Pandemic, really looking forward to this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James David Romo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Hey if they do be sure to share your thoughts after you play

We have thoroughly enjoyed the cure as well and highly look forward to trying the expansion.

The fulfillment date is "Oct/Nov". I don't *really* expect it tomorrow but it'd be nice!

mish666uk wrote:
I enjoy the Cure more than original Pandemic, really looking forward to this expansion.

People think I'm nuts when I say that but I really do. It's quicker to set up, less complicated to play, a million time more portable...

We've taken all the roles and cards and stuffed them into the blue bag and taken the bag with us out to bars and restaurants. It has a small footprint and isn't something we'd DREAM of doing with Pandemic.

I am a huge, huge fan of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
F
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
That's awesome that you guys like the game so much.

I'm sure you were like me when you saw the 10 event cards and oversized box and thought This BETTER have an expansion!!

Reading the components list it's everything I always wanted and more:

- Double the roles
- Double the event cards
- New disease with new mechanics
- Hot Zones (which I admit I haven't played the card game-version of before)
- And more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.