Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Widespread but I'd never heard of it before...

They even make T-shirts.

Related...

---

I recommend Pyrex. I've had very good results with pyrex dildos. Hygienic and easier to clean. There is no such thing as too much lubrication when playing with toys but pyrex requires less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Re: Abe Lincoln's dildo thing *paprika-sprinkles*
surprise CAT-'penis' has *barbs* at the 'front-tip' whilst HUMAN-sort had those within BEHIND theirs! *\sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Holidays! ABCDEFGHIJK MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pyrex™ is high temperature resistant glass.

Otherwise, TMI and you might try f.lux or melatonin if you want to normalize your sleep schedule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
Pyrex™ is high temperature resistant glass.

Otherwise, TMI and you might try f.lux or melatonin if you want to normalize your sleep schedule.

yes... google Pyrex dildo . Multiple really unlimited orgasms. Fun easy. The wave format is most effective tho knob by also good. Totally smooth not so good.

F.lux?

Melatonin I've done in various forms and precursors. My cycle was a solid 26 hours. Then it switched to 23 hours. And then it switched back. Plus my shoulder has been bothering me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
whistle 'Steely Dan' WAS a "dildo" and begat the 'musical group name'! "Duran-Duran" was even a "mad" 'Scientist' too, somewhat 'blinded' by 'music'! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
F.lux is a utility that adjusts screen color "temperature" at sundown and back at sunrise. (You can override it.) So, it help maintain a natural solar sleep cycle. You can choose your reference location if you really want to be offset from solar time.

My point was Pyrex™ can break like any other glass object.

Sorry about your shoulder. If it does the job, aspirin is probably the safest (even protective) pain medication (barring a few conditions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Subscribed!

Because this is a very welcome breath of fresh air in RSP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
F.lux is a utility that adjusts screen color "temperature" at sundown and back at sunrise. (You can override it.) So, it help maintain a natural solar sleep cycle. You can choose your reference location if you really want to be offset from solar time.

My point was Pyrex™ can break like any other glass object.

Sorry about your shoulder. If it does the job, aspirin is probably the safest (even protective) pain medication (barring a few conditions).

Okay- F.Lux, I used this type of utility and then I saw studies disproving it's benefits. And I wasn't seeing benefits so the studies matched my experience.

If you are capable of breaking a 1" thick, 1' long pyrex object while sticking it on the vagina or someone's ass... I can't imagine what kind of sex you must be engaging in but it sounds interesting and possibly fun!

Some of them are quite pretty...

More details on what it takes to break a pyrex dildo!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Seriously, it's very equivalent to using a 1" thick piece of rock. I've dropped them and they've shot out and fallen 3 to 4' on to carpet and wooden floors over the year and so far nary a ding.

Using this handy dandy calculator,
https://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/glass-shelf-weight-load...

1" thick shelf, 12" long supported on both ends.
372.25 lbs.

I estimate it would take roughly 375 pounds of shearing pressure (one end tightly clamped in an incredibly tight vagina or ass) to break a 1" thick glass dildo.

Also glass is harder than some knife blades ( glass = 5.5, knife blades = 5.5 to 6.5).

Apparently 372.25 lbs would be trivial to generate with a 5lb sledge or if it was really locked in place in a vice, a large man jumping up and landing on it might do it.

I'm just unsure where the shoulder pain is coming from. Could be diabetes, could be typing, could be a new thinner pillow, could be my mattress is getting old, could be I'm getting old, could be I'm not exercising enough, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://justgetflux.com/ (free)
https://www.wired.com/2013/09/flux-eyestrain/

Flux certainly makes me sleepier when it cuts in, though I tend to work with my display the only light in the room.
__

I have a watch with a tempered glass "crystal". It got a fairly deep scratch on it which would harbor backteria or yeast in the right environment.

Suppose something glass gets a hairline fracture too small to see. Aside from nasty stuff growing in it, it's not going to get smallers, and if it finally shears...! I'm in the never-use-glass camp.
__

You're getting older. Aren't we all? Sorry to hear about the diabetes; friends have it, and it's a bitch. I use:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_fasting
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_traini...

I'm not sure if either of these are compatible with diabetes, but they seem to be effective.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm slowly lowering my weight (down from 278 when I retired to 242 today) and engage in regular walking and cycling (tho not enough- I have walked 148 miles so far since installing cardiac tracker).

I'll keep that in mind on the scratches but I follow normal sterile protocol after use and haven't had a problem since I started using them about a decade ago and the females I've been involved with preferred them (and in some cases owned their own and expressed a preference for glass). It seems the same issue would exist with latex and silicone as well (silicone actively picks up stains from black leather at least) and leather and etc. Not sure about wood/varnish.

I'm a bit hosed on diabetes. Indian blood and family diabetes history. I hope I can mitigate it with weight loss. Right now I'm down to about 26 years or less of remaining mortality unless we invent some new drugs or dna treatments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wood cutting boards are recommended (for cutting) because wood has natural antibiotics, but I have zero idea how that plays in a gyn setting. Stainless steel? Agree about following sterile protocols.

Best of luck with the weight. Statistics never predicts an individual result, so stay optimistic.

Glad to hear you're having fun and...keeping busy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
Wood cutting boards are recommended (for cutting) because wood has natural antibiotics, but I have zero idea how that plays in a gyn setting. Stainless steel? Agree about following sterile protocols.

Best of luck with the weight. Statistics never predicts an individual result, so stay optimistic.

They recommend against stainless steel baby bottles after studies shows direct leaching of multiple materials. And they recommend against plastic. For baby bottles, it's back down to glass.

I'm sure you could use wood if you are brave enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

I recommend Pyrex. I've had very good results with pyrex dildos. Hygienic and easier to clean. There is no such thing as too much lubrication when playing with toys but pyrex requires less.

Neat trick: Get some baby oil (mineral oil) at the grocery store--you'll find it among the laxatives. Get a clear glass, pour the baby oil into the glass and then dip the pyrex dildo into the glass. Both the oil and the pyrex have near enough the same refractive index which gives the illusion of the pyrex "disappearing."

This trick might make for an effective ice-breaker before a penetrative "disappearing" trick.

Nerd foreplay, if you will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Tall_Walt wrote:

They recommend against stainless steel baby bottles after studies shows direct leaching of multiple materials. And they recommend against plastic. For baby bottles, it's back down to glass.

I'm sure you could use wood if you are brave enough.

I saw some really gorgeous wooden buttplugs recently. Not going to dig up a picture since I'm at work though, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.