Subject: Spies Promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard there was a promo tile for certain pre-orders of this game. I'm an early adopter, love the game, but did not get a "spies" promo token.

I'm hoping someone can tell me if there is a way to get one? Also what does it do? What are the rules and mechanics for the spies promo token?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Blue Steel wrote:
I heard there was a promo tile for certain pre-orders of this game. I'm an early adopter, love the game, but did not get a "spies" promo token.

I'm hoping someone can tell me if there is a way to get one? Also what does it do? What are the rules and mechanics for the spies promo token?

Thanks!

Hi Ben,

Purchases directly from us (on our website or at a convention) come with the promo but they are not sold to retail.

I just contacted our web person as asked her to make them available on our website - you should see them available for purchase separately on there shortly!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Stanley
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Josh. Can you explain how the spies work, or what they add to the game? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules card says:

Quote:

At the start of each planning phase, the ninja player may choose to use their Spy Token by placing it on any Village Area on the board. The ronin player must then divulge any and all ronin that will be assigned to that area this round.
If the ninja player cannot or does not want to use their Spy Token, the ronin player may use their spy token by placing it on any Village Area on the board. The ninja player must then divulge how many ninja (if any) will be assigned to that area this round.
Each token may only be used once per game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
David has it right.

The promo has been added to our website.

It is $5 with no shipping cost (in the USA).

Thanks for your interest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.