The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: campaign rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wesley sermeus
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hi,
We are playing with 3 players the saga expansions.
Now in our last scenario helms deep i lost my three heroes (aragorn, eleanor and erkenbrand). So for the next scenario we as a party our starting threat increases that with 3 ? 1 for each fallen hero?

i read then in the saga rules, that if aragorn is ammong fallen heroes and we need to use aragorn as fellowship hero, we remove aragorn from fallen heroes and the party increases its starting threat by +1

So do we start our next scenario with +3 threat, or even +4 because aragorn was killed( i think not, but just to be sure i like to know )

thx
kr
wes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Helm's Deep, Aragorn has to be the fellowship hero. If he dies, you lose the game. Were you playing without the fellowship hero? That would make the game a lot harder.

But yes, in general it is a +1 threat penalty per hero.

If I were you, I would go back and play Helm's Deep again sauron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wesley sermeus
Belgium
flag msg tools
no idd, you are correct, i used aragorn in at the start and replaced him with elrond in that scenario.

but thx for the answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.