22.4% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Little Idiot
Scotland
Manhattan
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first thing I've noticed from these new videos is that at one point the game maps were much more HON-like. I.e a composite of tiles (albeit smaller). They have since shifted to the 'battle map' idea. The 5x5 (?) grid of tiles would be a nightmare to keep in place during a game so I'm ok with this.

The card-driven aspect reminds me a lot of Memoir '44 and other Commands and Colors games. No problem for me there, I love these games, but the 'fog of war' simulation that this provides may turn some people off though.

I will now read through the rules and give more input later!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules and watching examples of play, this system seems WAY easier to grasp that the latter. I don't know if I like spawning troops next to a leader but I see how it makes the game ebb and flow, keeping it tense and exciting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Idiot
Scotland
Manhattan
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My subscription to this post reminds me that I haven't waded through the rules yet like I said I would. So busy... sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.