Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim washer
United States
Albemarle
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am thinking about Kickstarting this. My concern is that they will look too large when placed next to the included terrain, especially the trees. Anyway to get a comparison photo next to the trees?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
racecat wrote:
I am thinking about Kickstarting this. My concern is that they will look too large when placed next to the included terrain, especially the trees. Anyway to get a comparison photo next to the trees?

I don't have everything to shoot new shots with me at present, but I think you should be able to tell what you need from some of the photos I've uploaded to the BGG page, the Kickstarter page, or even from the gameplay videos. When we are playing with the prototype, the miniatures we are using are actually slightly different sizes. We were testing larger and smaller miniatures with it. So, they are going to look close to what is shown in them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jim washer
United States
Albemarle
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Heath – I rewatched all the videos and checked out all the pictures on BGG and from the 4th update on September 19th. Still hard for me to judge but I don’t think it will be a problem. Looks like a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.