Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Borys Zaba-Zabinski
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

When migrating herd you take 1 dino from each other players and add them to your herd. Do you need to move those extra dinos? Let's say I announce migration of herd of 4 dinos, add 2 dinos to my herd and removing 1 each from other players. My herd is 6 dinos now and I move 1 dino only, leaving 5 behind (which is one more than before migration)

or do I need to move those extra 2 dinos (not allowed to leave them behind)?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The other players' dinos must be in your same area of the environment. You may also include 1 from each player to travel with you (so yes, they must migrate) and you must include at least 1 dino of your own. If you cross an environmental line then you must also lose 1 of the migrating dinos.

Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hawes
United States
Prospect
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Ralph. This is not spelled out in the rules, so it is a very good question which I have seen crop up at times.

Ralph's answer can be explained as follows. If you are using the Migration Action Tile, then you must migrate at least 1 of your original herd. Any other players' dinos who stray off from their owner and migrate along with your herd must migrate with the moving dinos. These dinos only become yours because they migrate along with you and leave the original owner's herd. Once in the new area you have migrated to, they become your dinos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.