Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Collins
United States
Pampa
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just called GF9 customer service, and their rep (David) said that he was told to say "two more weeks." He did not say when he was told to start saying that, or give me any other information.

Not sure this is worth anything, but it would indicate that the trickle flow of games has likely been extras from conventions, rather than the full shipment. Those of us waiting on a copy from an OLGS are likely still in for a bit more waiting. :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the UK I have been informed the expected date is mid-October for the base game, mid-November for the Cardassians, mid-December for the Ferengi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reckon if they fail to deliver for Essen Spiel, they miss out on sales considerably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jamiri wrote:
I reckon if they fail to deliver for Essen Spiel, they miss out on sales considerably.

I don't think the stock for general release is the same as the stock for conventions. Also, shipping is handled entirely differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Two more weeks? So... As a Canadian that really means four weeks. Wonder what the hold up is...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Two more weeks? So... As a Canadian that really means four weeks. Wonder what the hold up is...

Shipping is kinda buggered right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Novacat wrote:
Jamiri wrote:

I don't think the stock for general release is the same as the stock for conventions. Also, shipping is handled entirely differently.

Agree on the shipping, but all come from the same manufacturing. Also, they would want to have a large stock for Essen, as there are thousands of customers around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Was down at the fairly local game store tonight playing Race for the Galaxy and Blood Rage. I saw this:

$100 even.

And that Harry Potter deck-builder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nova Cat
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Whereabouts is that, Steve? Also, can you ask them if those are copies from a convention? Because some folks around here have been getting boxes with no dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, my FLGS doesn't order games at conventions, and they had multiple copies for sale. I picked one up. Dice were included. This was in San Antonio, TX.

Seems more likely that part of the regular shipment squeaked out a little early. Maybe a pallet or two were by themselves in one shipping container that got offloaded and processed before the rest?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Novacat wrote:
Whereabouts is that, Steve? Also, can you ask them if those are copies from a convention? Because some folks around here have been getting boxes with no dice.

Game Kastle Mountain View

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Kirk
msg tools
Amazon has the game in stock for $90 as of today. Only a few copies it seems though. Coolstuff still not showing it in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick S
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jtkirk86 wrote:
Amazon has the game in stock for $90 as of today. Only a few copies it seems though. Coolstuff still not showing it in stock

Cardhaus updated their ETA to Oct 31 this morning, it was previously Sept 30. I understand they do that when they have no idea when it's coming in ... hopefully sooner rather than later!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dang, been waiting seems like forever for CSI preorder copy to ship. Sure they have their reason$$$.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Wesley Chapel
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dorb wrote:
Dang, been waiting seems like forever for CSI preorder copy to ship. Sure they have their reason$$$.

Exact same boat - pre-ordered when it was announced. Sucks that it can be bought and people are playing it and mine has not even shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeplemart in Toronto has stock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Ordered it today. Was a little more expensive than other Canadian sites but I want to play this game asap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Grant
United States
Santa Clarita
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also pre ordered from CSI. I'll post an update when I get a shipping confirmation. Let's see which online retailer ships first!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lockdall

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like the CSI has STA in stock today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Ko
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my shipping notice from CSI.

IT'S ON ITS WAY!!! IT'S ON ITS WAY!!! IT'S ON ITS WAY!!! IT'S ON ITS WAY!!!

Anyway, you probably can't tell due to my calm, Vulcan-like exterior, but I'm a little bit excited about this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.