Subject: printerstudio mission pack cards mistake? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I printed the cards from the link in anothe bgg gow thread that pointed to printerstudio.com

whoever did it, very nice. only a couple of mistakes or someone messed with the cards I think. no sniper rifle to match one of the character cards.. and there was a oddity with one of the event cards / feral berseker cards, a cardback I think was switched..

anyway.. did the original mission pack cards have a symbol to denote they were from an expansion?

still, good work to whomever put it together! thank you. such a shame the mission pack doesnt even show up on ebay at all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Schipper
Australia
Aberfoyle Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats sad to hear. I was looking to print these cards shortly, ive obtained a secondhand copy of the game. Can anyone provide any feedback on their experiences with printing this set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hajdasz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
www.celjaded.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
no sniper rifle to match one of the character cards..

The BGG cards you're talking about include 24 COG character cards that are not part of the Mission Pack expansion. These are actually part of a fan-made pack that I put together myself a couple of years ago (and still update occasionally). Link here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/98280/custom-cog-packs...

One of those characters (Bernadette) includes the Longshot Sniper Rifle as a starting weapon which you just need to take out of the random weapons deck in order to use.

Bear in mind that if you are using both of my custom COG packs, there are a couple of characters that start with weapons taken from the random weapons deck. If you don’t want this deck to become overly diluted (and thus limiting the card choice later in the game), I recommend only allowing one of these characters to be used per game.

Also worth mentioning that the BGG files probably feature older versions of my cards, so the abilities may vary from what you see at that link above. In older versions Tai Kaliso was mistakenly given 3 Lancer ammo (instead of 2) for example.

BloodyCactus wrote:
there was a oddity with one of the event cards / feral berseker cards, a cardback I think was switched..

I have not checked the BGG printing files, but the Feral Berserker is meant to feature different abilities and stats on either side, if that helps?

BloodyCactus wrote:
anyway.. did the original mission pack cards have a symbol to denote they were from an expansion?

Yes, there should be a small black and white omen symbol on all cards featured in Mission Pack 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bloody Cactus
United States
Lexington VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Alex, there is some cool characters in there you did. I dont recall there being a sniper rifle in the random weapons deck. I will have to check.

The feral beserker card is definitely misprinted, one side features an enemy AI card, one side the monster card, and the other side of feral beserker is on another card entirely. something is out of whack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Hajdasz
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
www.celjaded.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodyCactus wrote:
Thanks Alex, there is some cool characters in there you did. I dont recall there being a sniper rifle in the random weapons deck. I will have to check.

The feral beserker card is definitely misprinted, one side features an enemy AI card, one side the monster card, and the other side of feral beserker is on another card entirely. something is out of whack

That does sound a bit screwy. To correct my previous statement though: it's actually the General RAAM Locust card that has a Side A and Side B. The Feral Berseker should be the same on both sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.