Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Berends
Australia
Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hoping someone might know, or if I'm lucky I might get a Riot response.

Can I make a group order and save on shipping to Australia?

Looks like out of people I know (Board gamers and LoL players) there is an interest for 3 copies.

Sorry if this repeats a post, just busy ATM and cant search the forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in a copy Matthew, but Riot are only allowing one game per order at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Becker
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've saw other threads saying that you are limited to one order per person so group orders wouldn't work.

I'm from Singapore and am trying to find information on shipping to Singapore, when I came across the $60 Australia shipping cost. cry I'm not sure if shipping to Singapore will cost around the same...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goblin.77 wrote:
Sorry if this repeats a post, just busy ATM and cant search the forum.

Is that an indication of the importance of your question?

There's a whole Aussie thread right here https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1641154/so-6062-shippin...- should check it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
I'd be in for a group order too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Berends
Australia
Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Found a good thread "Ordering questions".

Which answers my questions.

Stopped watching video previews long enough to search the forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A R
Australia
flag msg tools
If this is possible .. count me in :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
xtranspose wrote:
I'm from Singapore and am trying to find information on shipping to Singapore, when I came across the $60 Australia shipping cost. cry I'm not sure if shipping to Singapore will cost around the same...

As far as I can tell, there's a good chance that the game won't even be shipped to Singapore for the time being:
Riot Kades wrote:
The original plan was just to distribute in NA and EU. We chatted about whether to include AUS with that, and I ultimately said yes.
[...]
I can't commit to when (or in many cases IF) we'll be able to get the game to other regions [...]

Sorry for the bad news ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oran Barraclough
Australia
Windang
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah I would be in for that but doesn't sound like an option
Question - So what time do I need to set my alarm for on the 14th of Oct (Sydney time)? Some places I've checked say 1am, others say 4am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Becker
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrGosburoCoffin wrote:
xtranspose wrote:

As far as I can tell, there's a good chance that the game won't even be shipped to Singapore for the time being:
Riot Kades wrote:
The original plan was just to distribute in NA and EU. We chatted about whether to include AUS with that, and I ultimately said yes.
[...]
I can't commit to when (or in many cases IF) we'll be able to get the game to other regions [...]

Sorry for the bad news ...

Oh, I saw on the Riot Games webpage that the game would be in English and Simplified Chinese, so I hold out some hope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
xtranspose wrote:
Oh, I saw on the Riot Games webpage that the game would be in English and Simplified Chinese, so I hold out some hope...

Indeed, it seems strange to print the game in Simplified Chinese and then sell it only in North America, the EU and Australia, so maybe there's hope for you after all. Perhaps Chris Cantrell just forgot to mention parts of the Asian market (since BGG clearly is focused on English language users). He explicitly said that the game won't be sold in Korea and Japan yet, but there was no direct mention of its availability in Chinese-speaking areas, if I remember correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just hope they're aware enough to know NOT to send the simplified Chinese version to Hong Kong by default.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sygyzy
United States
Goleta
CA
flag msg tools
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nathan gibbs
Australia
Shepparton
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Id also be interested in a group buy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
xtranspose wrote:
[...] so I hold out some hope...

In case you haven't seen it yet, the game will indeed be shipped to Singapore ($45).
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1645785/lets-chat-about-shi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
sygyzy wrote:
No.

Awww.

Edit: Not bummed, excited to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Be optimistic. Riot doesn't have a good idea how many copies it will sell until October's over. If they sell out, sure, they'll limit to one to a customer. If they have a few K left, write a polite PM if they will let you order more. I think Riot also mentioned that they're trying to get a distributor, so shipping prices may go lower.

It's not like there's only a 30-day window to get this stuff...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.