Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering joining in, but it is obviously a lot of cash, especially with the Galaxy Defenders stuff. So I can prepare myself and allow myself time to decide, how long will the pledge manager be open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
I'm considering joining in, but it is obviously a lot of cash, especially with the Galaxy Defenders stuff. So I can prepare myself and allow myself time to decide, how long will the pledge manager be open?

I thought it was already closed...? updated #40/#41 estimated closing of pledge manager end of March

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewAU wrote:
CloudBuilder wrote:

I thought it was already closed...? updated #40/#41 estimated closing of pledge manager end of March

I found this?
http://ks.aresgames.eu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
AndrewAU wrote:
CloudBuilder wrote:

The full pledge manager is long closed. The limited option version is still open. The last they said was that they would be closing it once mass production starts. Which could be any time at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
AndrewAU wrote:
CloudBuilder wrote:

The full pledge manager is long closed. The limited option version is still open. The last they said was that they would be closing it once mass production starts. Which could be any time at this point.

Thanks. I got the wrong terminology. Limited option version just means one of the three basic pledges with any galaxy defenders add one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
Thanks. I got the wrong terminology. Limited option version just means one of the three basic pledges with any galaxy defenders add one?

I'm assuming you meant without any galaxy defenders add-ons, in which case, yep, that's my understanding. You can pledge for any of the basic packages that are listed on their website. I pledged via their website (in August, I think?) and I confirmed with them via email that my late pledge had indeed been accepted. Pretty stoked to be able to get in on the game so late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

If I recall correctly, the late pledge site for S&S is going to close real soon now. End of September or October I think. It was officially announced somewhere...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
It is still open, since I pledged today
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ANyone knows the deadline datE?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Avtomatik wrote:

There isn't a specific date. It's whenever everything gets final approval and printing starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
Avtomatik wrote:

There isn't a specific date. It's whenever everything gets final approval and printing starts.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was open up until production finishes and just before they start shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
cormor321 wrote:
Avtomatik wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was open up until production finishes and just before they start shipping.

When printing starts was previously the official word. Obviously they can change that if they choose, but I suspect the idea is to have solid numbers on the ks exclusive portion prior to printing them rather than after.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.