Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Van Roosendael
Belgium
Hulshout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm looking for colored sleeves which will fit the destination cards. Any idea which brand/Size I should look for? When I'm looking for 63x88 sleeves, I only seem to find normal sleeves, not colored ones. I need the sleeves because I'm creating my own destination cards, and I don't want to see a difference in colors in the back (the front doesn't matter since only the player sees that, but the back can be seen by anyone).

Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This resource will help you out with brands and sizes. By "normal" do you mean clear? I usually have the opposite problem; I prefer clear sleeves, but I usually end up flipping past sku after sku of various colors and designs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Van Roosendael
Belgium
Hulshout
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I indeed mean clear ones :-) I don't need any clear ones, because the back of my cards could be different (I'm printing them myself), and I would like to mix them with the original ones from the game.

Thanks for the guide, I'll see if I can find some colored sleeves in that list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might try Ultra Pro Matte, then. I don't know if they produce Matte in the size you need, but I've looked for clear Mattes and never found them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.