Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My Dominion Card Randomizer now incudes the Update Pack. Yes, things (in the default display mode) will be slightly strange for owners of Dominion (Second Edition), but I'm going to favor those of us with the extra 8 years of Dominion collection seniority.

I guess 2e owners will just have to veto the cards they don't have. That, or I could include the entire 2nd edition in addition to 1st edition and the update pack. What do you think, folks? Including it would mean that we veterans of the first eight years would have to exclude the 2e sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you have done it right. Until there is some evidence that the 2e owners equal the 1e only owners, I believe they can exclude cards they don't have. Perhaps you could put a mark by the name of those removed when they come up randomly they can be easily identified.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
I think you have done it right. Until there is some evidence that the 2e owners equal the 1e only owners, I believe they can exclude cards they don't have. Perhaps you could put a mark by the name of those removed when they come up randomly they can be easily identified.
Thanks, Rick! Also, I can easily provide a link for 2e-only owners. Where it gets messy is that I'm seeing people who have 1e, but are planning to buy the full 2e, as well, rather than the Update Packs. That's good for RGG, I guess….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Nathan,

I haven't used your picker before, but it looks awesome, and I wanted to say thanks for making it and providing it for the community!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Hey Nathan,

I haven't used your picker before, but it looks awesome, and I wanted to say thanks for making it and providing it for the community!!

Thank you, BMO — I mean, Misterboy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
onkel Mac
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you
Nathan
I have used your randomizer many times. It's the best!
Pleased to see both old and updated base/intr. cards included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
onkel Mac wrote:
Thank you
Nathan
I have used your randomizer many times. It's the best!
Pleased to see both old and updated base/intr. cards included.

Thank you, onkel Mac! I wanted to get those cards (as well as the Sauna / Avanto) in there ASAP. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.