Subject: Running Out of Sheets? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
This game seems like you would quickly run out of sheets if you played it more than a few times. Would printed ones, say 4 per page, be a good substitute?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eilif Svensson
Norway
flag msg tools
designer
andrews777 wrote:
This game seems like you would quickly run out of sheets if you played it more than a few times. Would printed ones, say 4 per page, be a good substitute?

Hi Brad,

With 150 sheets, you are gonna play a lot in order to run out of sheets quickly. Each player only uses one sheet per game. So if you normally play a 4 player game, you will run out of sheets after 37 plays.

However, in case you do, you may print out the sheet here (which was an offer for players who wanted to play against Rahdo and Jen in their live show on Saturday, 24th of Sep, 2016):

http://aportagames.com/Avenue_PlayWithRahdo.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Esven wrote:
andrews777 wrote:

Hi Brad,

With 150 sheets, you are gonna play a lot in order to run out of sheets quickly. Each player only uses one sheet per game. So if you normally play a 4 player game, you will run out of sheets after 37 plays.

However, in case you do, you may print out the sheet here (which was an offer for players who wanted to play against Rahdo and Jen in their live show on Saturday, 24th of Sep, 2016):

http://aportagames.com/Avenue_PlayWithRahdo.pdf

Thanks, that is what I was thinking.

Now I just need to find it in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel W
Germany
Minfeld
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
if you have played it 37 times, just buy another copy of the game.... it is not that expensive.

Or laminate 4 sheets and user dry-erase makers But then beware of cheaters

i like that game, played it once and ordered my own copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.