Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik Persram
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently played a game of this with two friends. One of the other players had an issue with the Tech Consultant card.

It says to pay the Tech Consultant if the spinner gets stuck, and we were playing it that any time it got stuck the Tech Consultant would be paid from the bank. But this player (who didn't have the career) would argue about it anytime the spinner would get stuck, but would unstick itself before the player with the career got paid... and sometimes even after he got paid. Saying that it wasn't stuck because it (eventually) landed on a number.

How is it supposed to be played? How do you play it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric G
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What version do you have?

I looked at the instructions, http://corporate.hasbro.com/en-us/consumer-care/instructions..., for the regular version and a few of the special versions and I have not seen anything mentioned about the tech consultant career.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Persram
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Computer Consultant. It says: "Any time the spinner stops between numbers or comes off the track, collect $50,000 to fix it."

Not sure the version. My rulebook looks like the 2000 version cept it's got a few extra points on certain careers. I think 5 careers are better explained in it, like the Artist, Police Officer, and School Teacher. The only clarification the rulebook gives for the Computer Consultant is that the $50,000 comes from the bank and not the player who spun the wheel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.