Hide
18 Posts

BattleCON: Trials of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Stretch Goals. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Rowder
msg tools
I have sent an email to Brad last Friday, but he still hasn't answer me yet.

I will believe he is busy preparing Trials, so i will try my luck here, the best place to get answers regarding Trials. I sent this:

[So i have a question regarding stretch goals, or more specifically, the bonus characters. Once those 3 goals are reached, you will be able to add Mejoram, Andrus and Rheye into Trials.

Will they be added as an integrative element, meaning Trials will be selling as a 13 fighters set in the future as well?
Or will they be added as a promo element, meaning Trials will still be selling as a 10 fighters set in the future, and those 3 characters will not be available in future?

And how can i get my hands on Xal Ezra hardcopy?]

Anyone can answer this questions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Rosander
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With the War Remastered Kickstarter, the extra characters were eventually grouped together into a full extra box in Fate of Indines. I'm assuming that they will not be included directly in the Trial's box because that would mean distributing a different box between Kickstarter and retail.

Usually, Level99 likes to distribute promos and Kickstarter stuff as separate shrinkwrapped packages. I'm currently guessing that they will be distributed like promos. Those have card sized punchboard with their standee and tokens and all of their cards in a small shrinkwrapped bundle. They don't have their own box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The stretch goal promos will be separate individual products and will not be in the Trials box. I believe they should be available in our online store after the campaign if we hit the goals.

Xal Ezra is currently only in PnP form and does not have a physical copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Karnuth
United States
Fleming Island
Fl
flag msg tools
I don't know...I just don't know...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
The stretch goal promos will be separate individual products and will not be in the Trials box.

Does that mean they aren't considered "tournament standard" characters, or will they be on the same level as boxed fighters? Working on my storage update, true promos are separate from main characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thiago Colas
Brazil
São José do Rio Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:

Actually, even in PnP Form, Xal's kit is missing stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We plan to make these stretch goal characters tournament standard, though they will not be legal until after they have hit retail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rowder
msg tools
Ithry wrote:
The stretch goal promos will be separate individual products and will not be in the Trials box. I believe they should be available in our online store after the campaign if we hit the goals.

Sorry, to add-on, what about Anath?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anath has a physical copy. She was offered during War Remastered and is one of the 11 past promos being offered in certain tiers as part of the Trials campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rowder
msg tools
Ithry wrote:
Anath has a physical copy. She was offered during War Remastered and is one of the 11 past promos being offered in certain tiers as part of the Trials campaign.

Any ways for us international buyers to purchase Anath?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can purchase an appropriate tier (ones that come with the past promos) in our online store for the Trials Kickstarter. We also we plan to make them available via conventions and organized play events throughout 2017 and beyond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rowder
msg tools
Ithry wrote:
You can purchase an appropriate tier (ones that come with the past promos) in our online store for the Trials Kickstarter. We also we plan to make them available via conventions and organized play events throughout 2017 and beyond.

Which Tier would that be that allows me to buy Trials with Merjoram and Anath then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The $160 and $320 tiers (BATTLECON CORE and BATTLECON COMPLETE) come with stretch goal promo characters and the 11 past promo characters. The descriptions for each tier will tell you what is contained in each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rowder
msg tools
But i have the previous battlecon sets already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no tier that allows you to get just the past promos with Trials and stretch goal promos. We plan to make the past promos available via conventions and organized play events throughout 2017 and beyond.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Rowder
msg tools
Ithry wrote:
There's no tier that allows you to get just the past promos with Trials and stretch goal promos. We plan to make the past promos available via conventions and organized play events throughout 2017 and beyond.

Alright, that's sad. So i cant buy Anath individually then.

Lastly, what about Rheye and Andrus?

Judging at the speed the kickstarter is going, is there any ways you will release them as buyables?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stretch Goal promos, like Rheye should be on sale in our online store once they hit distribution. Note they will only be made if we hit the relevant stretch goals, so currently only Merjoram will be available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they promos or are they tourney legal fighters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stretch goal characters will be tournament legal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.