47.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Ryan Freels
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got to play the Barcelona expansion over the weekend. Man, that was a rough track eating up my tires on those trajectories.

Jason (gold car highlighted in the picture below) was battling at 5th place while his superfast robot teammate (orange car) was in first. On Jason's turn 15 he placed a yellow flag in a corner with the lead lapped yellow robot (yellow/blue car) and me in the blue car.

On turn 16 the orange car (leader) pitted and wound up in the same corner section as me. This left the yellow/blue robot in front of me to be unlapped and me the new leader. I did not have a green flag in my hand, so I was forced to not move on my individual turn due to the yellow flag. Jason's orange robot teammate could also not move. This allowed the person in third (green car)to catch up to us and resulted in a very congested turn 6.

Well played Jason. Well played. cry

Please note that this picture was taken near the end of the turn. The only car left to move was the yellow/blue car blocking the leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.