Subject: MIND - The Fall of Paradise is LIVE on Kickstarter! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vladimir Teneslav
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586888488/mind-the-fall...

Hi!

The day, the hour and the second has finally arrived and MIND is LIVE on Kickstarter! By pledging and helping the campaign right now you get the following advantages:

- you are getting the best deal possible, at 10% of MSRP.
- you get the game first. Backing right now ensures that you will be the first players to enter the world of MIND in 2017.
- you get a chance to enrich your Factions with exclusive content. I have prepared some very nice exclusives just to show my appreciation to everybody hopping on board now.
- all backers receive 1 free "Bonus Box" Addon.
- you get to decide the future of the game. The campaign is made so that I am giving you lots of control on what stretch goals we unlock next, thus giving you the helm on where we go next.
- we are stronger in great numbers. The more we are the more content we can unlock and the better and prettier we can make this game.

I really hope to see you on the new campaign and I invite you to read all the information listed on the Kickstarter page.

Let's make the world of MIND a reality!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.