Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game looks interesting and the KS is live. I just wanted to get any opinions bgg might have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love the box & card art, theme, and messiah minis! thumbsupthumbsup

Game play (from the demo), not so much. Kinda a combo of an abstract with deck building. Not my cup of tea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Beardsley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the art here is top notch. Particularity the card art, like wow its amazingly gorgeous looking. I find the theme of this game to be so unique and a refreshing new idea. The mechanics and theme seem to transfer tremendously well. I do enjoy deck-builders, but this game seems to mesh that, with a tactical worker placement and area control that is so interesting. I am watching this one closely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Herr
United States
Palos Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just played this Saturday at ValorCon and thoroughly enjoyed it. My impressions:

Board and (cardboard) counters - good quality, but pretty standard
3D-printed messiah tokens - very cool
Cards - artwork very nice, maybe a little text-heavy, but not so much it detracted from play
Rulebook - can't comment here, as we were taught the game, not learning it ourselves
Gameplay - smooth and straightforward, with some interesting takes on the mechanics. Nothing that makes you go "Wow!", but nothing that makes you say "Oh Jeez!"

In my opinion, the best part of this game is the fact that it takes a cool theme - you want to become god - and completely removes anything that any real-world religion could take issue or offense at -- while still keeping the religious nomenclature. A tightrope walking job worthy of the Wallendas.

I would definitely play this again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.