2 Posts

Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » General

Subject: First couple of plays rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik G
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Did my first play throughs tonight, got two games in. First one took a bit longer with the initial setup and stuff (didn't see that some of the steps were on the opposite page so had to redo the player decks...), but the second one was quite quick.

Overall I liked it. It's quite atmospheric, and it moves along quickly. First game I lost because the player deck ran out, and the second game I was down to my last turn, had two cards left in it when I sealed the gate. I guess I need to work on the strategy there. Is it best to keep the investigators together so they can trade clue cards? It seems like a bad idea to send them off to different towns.

Going to play it with my son next, I'm sure he'll love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego

New Kensington
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife & I played our first game last night, we lost but really liked it.

My concern initially was that she might find that this game would scratch her itch for a Cthulhu type game and not want to play Elder Sign or Eldritch Horror , well, I was right.

soblue

That said I really like this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.