Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw another thread about this, but it didn't seem to clear up my confusion.

So, the scenario states that "if none of a player's formations are activated during a turn ... he returns the End Turn markers to the cup on the following turn immediately after ONE of his formations is activated.

Now, normally playing the game, if multiple formations do not activate, you keep out the EoT markers until all unactivated formations activate. But, does it makes sense that is NONE of the 3 Soviet formations activate, then potentially only a single formation may get to activate next turn, but that if 2 of the 3 do not activate, both of those formations are guaranteed to activate the following turn?

Or, is perhaps the intent that no matter how many formations do not activate, when any of them activates on the next turn that the EoT markers go back in? That's not what it says, but to be what it says doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Perhaps I'm missing something?

Thanks for any comments/help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Warren,

I know that scenario rules can overrule the rules manual itself, but in this case, I would play it that the manual is correct and that you do not return the end turn marker to the cup until after ALL of your formations that did not activate the last turn are activated in the current turn. We are editing the first drafts of the new Core Rules, and that is how it is intended.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response. I appreciate the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.