Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

It seems that the personality icons depicted in the character tile are describing the icons in the personality card.
However, there are some differences.
Some personality cards have no icons.
For example, "righteous" personality card from the nun shows no ability icons but the character tile shows Spirit + Courage.

Is this a missprint? or am I missing something?
When investigating a Plot card, we only add the icons from the card right?

Thanks,
F

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Francesc,

The text and icons on the card are correct. We included Maria's 'signature icons' on the Character sheet to indicate that 'Righteous' is her Talent card. But I can see why that is confusing, and you are not the first to have noted this. The Character will be changed in the next print run (the same goes for Milton's and Basil's sheets as well).

Happy gaming!

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Schmohl
Germany
Münster, Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
I am sorry I don't get it.
When you investigate a plot card and draw a personality card, which shows NO ICONS you will add NOTHING to your APs?
I assume that the personality card is connected to your talent, and this will add icons to resolve the investigation.

I mean in a story telling way, the personality card shows how your character react and this can give your character a benefit or in case of trauma a penalty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sebastian,

You are right. When you draw a Personality card, simply add whatever the card shows to what's already on your Character sheet.

E.g. Say Basil is doing the 'Reynaud's Residence' Plot card investigation and flips his Gentleman card. He would then bring 4 points (1 point for his Lore, 1 for the Wild on his Character sheet, and 2 points for the Wild on the Gentleman card). So if Basil chooses to boost his points no further, he would roll 4 dice.

Asger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.