Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Adam,

Just looking at the Plot OpP flowchart. If Funding is tight, the first box thereafter says:

The Awakening wrote:
Poor non-Muslim then Fair non-Muslim

Is there a reason why these conditions are grouped into a single box? All others have a box each, so I was wondering if there was significance to the grouping. In the base game, the Travel To flowchart has grouped conditions as only 1 country per box is selected. But that is not the case here, right?

Also, how do we get Poor non-Muslim countries? Having not played yet, I'm not sure if that is possible through Events, but I was under the impression all non-Muslim countries were Fair or Good.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Colin,

In Awakening, Nigeria begins as a Poor non-Muslim country. As this is the only option, I could have used "Nigeria" instead of "Poor" but that may have confused players when Nigeria is a Muslim country.

As for why the Poor and Fair are combined, simply for spatial reasons.

Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, OK. On Nigeria, perhaps a double dagger would have been useful, as it only applies to The Awakening. On the space, you had a space space above "Plot", so the 2 could have been separated. A diagonal arrow, as used in the EvO flowchart, could have been used. Oh well, at least now I know.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.