Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes!
I finally did it!

This was very lucky for me, i'm not good to write report so i just leave some info for reference.

Hero: Goldyx
Dummy: Norowas
Mines Liberated: All
Round: 2 Days and 2 Nights
Last Mine liberated: On my last turn with my last 5 cards (Dummy have declared End of Turn)
Number of Units: 2
Number of Spell cards: 0
Number of Keep/Mage Tower/Adventures Conquered: 0
Wound in my deck: 3
Final Total Score: 89

I rushed and gone for very quick exploration, i did not want to spend time on Keep/Tower/ecc... My focus was some Rampaging Enemy (for level me up quickly) and then try to "Pathfinder" the best way to dodge everything except Mines (the goal). I spent some turn to heal on City/Monastery and to grab 2 Units. Every turn was calculated, i was keep an eye on dummy's deck to get ready for every step. Goldyx "Wings" ability was damn good, i would say that was crucial cause with that i was able to dodge some nasty obstacle. I win on my very last turn with my very last 5 card and i was 2 spot away from the last mines but i was able to reach it and kill the 2 enemy spending all my last cards. Very very exiting for this Win
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice.

How many tiles did you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
Nice.

How many tiles did you use?

Wedge map shape:

1 Starting Tile with side A
7 Normal Tiles (4 with mines)
2 Core Tiles (1 with Red friendly City and a mine, and 1 random non-city with Mine)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.