$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whitebred from Georgia (gasp!) forced to resign as head of Trump's Case Georgia war office.

So sad, such high quality individuals are being called out for being such good humans.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/article104550086.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Another Trumptard Is Gone
Just to throw this out there, the suffix -tard is actually one of the few bits of namecalling not appreciated in RSP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Another Trumptard Is Gone
Shadrach wrote:
Just to throw this out there, the suffix -tard is actually one of the few bits of namecalling not appreciated in RSP.

seconded. It demeans a specific group of people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
He doesn't seem to give up on his racist "Whitebred" slur, so he probably is going to be unsympathetic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So he apparently had a single incident in 2008 at the age of 22. I thought our justice system was supposed to be about rehabilitation.

He resigned, I imagine to minimize the damage caused by mouth breathers.
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
He doesn't seem to give up on his racist "Whitebred" slur, so he probably is going to be unsympathetic.

You make a good point. I suppose the whitebred thing just flies under my radar. I've never felt racial slurs really had much poer over me. I can't see what negative event they are supposed to be referencing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:

Thread title change. Good. Well, nice to see that he can be shamed into acting like a decent human being while calling out others for not being decent human beings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Thread title change. Good. Well, nice to see that he can be shamed into acting like a decent human being while calling out others for not being decent human beings.

That's not helpful. If you want people to act better around here, don't dog them when they do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
costguy wrote:
So he apparently had a single incident in 2008 at the age of 22. I thought our justice system was supposed to be about rehabilitation.

:shake:

Whilst I have some sympathy for the idea that once a man has done his time that should be it I also think this is a case of being hoist by your own petard.

I wouild have a bit more sympathy if the candidate he supports does not support disenfranchising ex cons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

That's not helpful. If you want people to act better around here, don't dog them when they do.

An interesting observation.... considering my treatment of him is no different than the treatment of The D, guesswhothesockpuppetisnow, or any righties who we all wish would behave better. Once you start calling out everyone who harangues the righties for this kind of thing, I'll take your observation under advisement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Dave, Dave, Dave...

Not enough golden plates to search for on this fine day?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Dave's a jerkwad... Could care less what he thinks. If it gets him hard to comment on my posts, at least I'm helping improve his sex life... So +1 for public service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Shit no... I'm going after whitebreds until they are extinct. My little goal in life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
costguy wrote:

shake

Whilst I have some sympathy for the idea that once a man has done his time that should be it I also think this is a case of being hoist by your own petard.

I wouild have a bit more sympathy if the candidate he supports does not support disenfranchising ex cons.

Well being that what he plead guilty to were both misdemeanors and not felonies, he would not have lost his right to vote.

Nice to know your support for someone is strongly biased based on who they support politically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Shit no... I'm going after whitebreds until they are extinct. My little goal in life.
Twat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Twat!

Do you sport a stormfront tattoo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

If equitable behavior was an important goal in life, your comment would have merit. As far as shame... Not even close. Just no need to hurt those that don't deserve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
costguy wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
costguy wrote:

:shake:

Well being that what he plead guilty to were both misdemeanors and not felonies, he would not have lost his right to vote.

Nice to know your support for someone is strongly biased based on who they support politically.
Pleaded guilty to, not charged with. And this is why that idea is so unfair. He gets off on charge that someone less privileged would have got jail time for.

The point is that this is a man who supports treating felons far worse then he was treated (when what he did should have been a felony). Another rich kid who gets away with crime but wants to punish the poor kids even harsher.

By the way the last part of your reply is an assumption, an incorrect one. If you care to post a similar case I will say I have little sympathy for them as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

Twat!

Do you sport a stormfront tattoo?
Yes, yes I do.

Happy?

For fuck sake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

If equitable behavior was an important goal in life, your comment would have merit. As far as shame... Not even close. Just no need to hurt those that don't deserve it.

With you being the arbiter of who does and who doesn't deserve it. Roger that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
costguy wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
costguy wrote:

shake

Pleaded guilty to, not charged with. And this is why that idea is so unfair. He gets off on charge that someone less privileged would have got jail time for.

The point is that this is a man who supports treating felons far worse then he was treated (when what he did should have been a felony). Another rich kid who gets away with crime but wants to punish the poor kids even harsher.

By the way the last part of your reply is an assumption, an incorrect one. If you care to post a similar case I will say I have little sympathy for them as well.

No assumption on my part..You stated, "I would have a bit more sympathy if the candidate he supports does not support disenfranchising ex cons."

And talk about assumptions.
You assumed he got off because he was rich.
You assumed he wants to punish others.

Do you have evidence to support your assumptions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Which would be fine if you just called them racist assholes, but as soon as you use race as part of your own condemnation, you become as bad as them and deserve to be extinct yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
Which would be fine if you just called them racist assholes, but as soon as you use race as part of your own condemnation, you become as bad as them and deserve to be extinct yourself.
To be fair as far as I can tell whitebred is about a class, not a race.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
To be fair as far as I can tell whitebred is about a class, not a race.
Yeah, but if someone came in here and started calling poor people blackbred, it would be a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
jmilum wrote:
GameCrossing wrote:
Shadrach wrote:

An interesting observation.... considering my treatment of him is no different than the treatment of The D, guesswhothesockpuppetisnow, or any righties who we all wish would behave better. Once you start calling out everyone who harangues the righties for this kind of thing, I'll take your observation under advisement.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.