Mysterium» Forums » General

Subject: Sleeved Card Storage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
So I made a 'mistake' by sleeving all the cards with premium Swan sleeves. Now neither of the decks - except the small weapon deck - fit into the insert. How do you guys solve this kind of problem? I'm thinking of buying some deck boxes, but I don't know which would be the right size.

I could also get rid of the whole insert but the rest of the components fits nicely, I don't want to just dump them into the box.

Edit: How do you think cutting the insert like below would work? I would need some kind of divider, but it looks like a start (if it stays stable enough).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Pivarcsi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, I feel your pain there. I really don't understand why is it so hard to make game trays to accomodate sleeved cards.

I have thrown away the insert and bagged all the cards and components in ziplock bags.

As for cutting the insert, I have only tried this once with the tray of Forbidden Desert, and messed up the insert completely, so I'm not the best craftsman out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.