4 Posts

Warband: Against the Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Dyskami, 2nd Edition Coming Or a Possibility? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
Hello,

this games looks awesome! The theme is very unique and fun looking, but perhaps Warband needs a 2nd edition to get more traction/love for it.

1. There could be more cards all around
2. All races from the expansion and base game could be included along with the metal coins
3. the components could be upgraded (I'm looking at you cubes and meeples!)
4. the board artwork could be spruced up (it looks kind of drab)
5. the game could be streamlined a bit
6. the rulebook could be written a bit more clearly
7. possibly add soldiers with special abilities or other ways to differentiate factions and/or players

These are just my recommendations. Dyskami, Are there any plans for a second edition of Warband in the future? I'd definitely back a kickstarter or pre-order a second edition for a nicer looking and more expensive version with more content!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dyskami Publishing
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the question, Jesse. At this time, we don't have a second edition planned for Warband but it's not off the table as a possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
Thanks for the quick response! The theme of this game is awesome and wholly unique. I just have a hard time playing with cubes... On top of that, I think most deluxe versions of games or second editions usually draw in more fans. Is there anyway to sign up for your newsletter or another source of information so that I can find out about any future content that comes out for Warband? Thanks again for the quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark MacKinnon
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks for asking! You can sign up for our ocassional newsletter on our website main page at www.dyskami.ca

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.