Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Si Barnes
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally managed to get a new copy of the EE and wondered if anyone has had any luck storing everything available for it so far without taking out the rather useful insert? I've already downgraded my sleeves to Mayday standards and I'm still not convinced I can get it all in the box.

I absolutely love this game so if anyone has a solution, I'd love to hear how they managed it.

Si

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had a look.
Nope, I have given up on that idea, and kicked the insert, also...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuckboxes worked well for me. I don't sleeve, but there are tuckbox generators for the various card sizes that work well. I don't remember if someone created a template for sleeved cards or not. Pretty sure I ditched the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Hockin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I got out the ol' scissors and cut out the plastic separators where the cards go. It is uglier than hell, but all the cards fit now fine and sleeved and I don't have to have anything sliding around or floating around in bags with the insert all gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.