Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be hosting a 2 board demo of Great War at BGGcon on Thursday,

starting at 7PM. In the "main hall." I will get either ON to the "nice wooden tables" or as close as I can get to them.

I will be using concepts from Commands and Colors: Ancients Epic to allow for up to 8 players.

Some experience with the game would be nice, but the "epic' system with section commanders works well for newbies as well, so we can take anyone (age 16 or over).

We will be using rules and bits from the Tank expansion as well-- A big action that combines 2 scenarios and adds a bit (including another tank not seen on a GW board yet!)

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/213668/bgg-con-2016-warga...?

(The list is alphabetical-- Using "G" for "Great" rather than "T" for "The.")

If we fill the 8, sign up for standby or join us for a look. This should be visually very interesting and if you've been meaning to check this out, we'll have everything on display for you.

We'll determine "overall commander" and "section leaders" on site, but a bit of notice-- I will make sure that overall commanders are not just stuck handing out cards. Each will have a small bit of "personal troops" and other tasks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.