6 Posts

Secret Hitler» Forums » General

Subject: Solution to sleeved cards not fitting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
timbob1907 Tim
msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wanted to share my solution to the sleeved cards not fitting in the provided insert. This was really frustrating me because the box is so big and yet felt like there was never enough space. I was ready to ditch the insert altogether and just let everything slide around.

Instead I got out the insert for Resistance and gave it a try. It's not perfect but it's good enough for me. The policy chips can fit in the insert easily and the placards fit on the outside with cards in or out of envelopes.

Hope this helps someone. Enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boardgamemuse
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb

Thx a lot laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lame Weeble
United States
Racine
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice job. I used the Secret Hitler insert, and stored my sleeved cards in the well beneath the placards, where the manila envelopes are supposed to go, and then chucked the manila envelopes under the insert, since i don't plan on using them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
timbob1907 Tim
msg tools
mbmbmb
ckruns624 wrote:
nice job. I used the Secret Hitler insert, and stored my sleeved cards in the well beneath the placards, where the manila envelopes are supposed to go, and then chucked the manila envelopes under the insert, since i don't plan on using them.

Oh that's a good idea too. I'm not against the envelopes so I want to try them out a few more times, but if they start to annoy me I'll keep this in mind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Logan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ckruns624 wrote:
...and then chucked the manila envelopes under the insert, since i don't plan on using them.

I have to say, I thought this was more hassle than it was worth when I first played as well, but everyone really enjoyed the little added touch of receiving their "dossier" and thumbing through the cards.

You only need to sort them once at the start of each session for multiple games, so it's not that bad, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
timbob1907 Tim
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah so far I've found it to be pretty fun. It helps to differentiate it from other games where you're just given one card to keep face down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.