Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jim washer
United States
Albemarle
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the Lotus playmat that was on the table at Gen Con is a one off or is it for sale? If for sale where please? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had a small quantity for sale at Gen Con and will be selling the remainder at BGG con. I hope this helps!

-Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
msg tools
I thought that when I saw it, really pretty. But can't go to any of the events so won't be able to buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Douglas
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I'm disappointed, too. I've been looking for one since Gen Con, and I can't go to BGG Con. Jordan had told me they'd be given to distributors, so I asked my local game store two months ago, but they haven't been able to track one down either. I guess now I know why.

If they're this popular, and you have such a small quantity, could you maybe consider another printing? (Incidentally, it's because of my nagging that my local store ordered as many copies as they did!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.