Hide
6 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Angel of Death Playmat via Hero Realms rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
_ _
msg tools

In case someone is still looking for it: the limited Kickstarter-only Angel of Death playmat is available via the Hero Realms pledge manager

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
_ _
msg tools
vjjft wrote:

the limited Kickstarter-only Angel of Death playmat is available via the Hero Realms pledge manager

Also, so are the Kickstarter-only Promo Set (36 cards) and the Angelic Protector playmat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess Kickstarter exclusive is not that exclusive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roborob wrote:

Most of those KS cards are actually year one promos, and not KS-exclusive at all, never were. They are being gradually released as part of Epic's prize support cycle, and you can already acquire a few of them as tournament prizes. This was all explained at the time. A handful are KS-exclusive art only, and will be re-released with different art in the future. Being as the Hero Realms Kickstarter is a Kickstarter, though, I'd still call them exclusive to Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
roborob wrote:

Isn't this through Kickstarter?

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Play
White Wizard Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
greylag wrote:
roborob wrote:

Most of those KS cards are actually year one promos, and not KS-exclusive at all, never were. They are being gradually released as part of Epic's prize support cycle, and you can already acquire a few of them as tournament prizes. This was all explained at the time. A handful are KS-exclusive art only, and will be re-released with different art in the future. Being as the Hero Realms Kickstarter is a Kickstarter, though, I'd still call them exclusive to Kickstarter?

You are correct about the promo cards being released in future products and as tourney prizes. I own four sets of them as I was an Epic backer also. They did not mention (I don't recall anyway) that they would be made available as add-ons for other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.