Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

In order to claim a Wonder, must the Glory tokens be of one color or is it the total for all players? i.e. if the Wonder says 4, do you need 4 of the same color or 4 of any color?

Pretty sure it's one color, but wanted to be sure before the 1st game.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Weiding Han
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules (pg. 19) does say "When you have X glory on this card, you must claim it..." Since "you" is inferred to be the active player, I would assume its 4 of the same color (in your example)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lowbeam wrote:
The rules (pg. 19) does say "When you have X glory on this card, you must claim it..." Since "you" is inferred to be the active player, I would assume its 4 of the same color (in your example)
Yes, it is 4 of your own color... actually all wonders in G&S:R only needs 3 glory whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kim
United States
Auburn
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also assume it is first to 3 glory to claim it? For example, 2 players can have 2 each of their glories on the same card and whoever gets the third claims the wonder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Liu
Taiwan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dkim06 wrote:
I also assume it is first to 3 glory to claim it? For example, 2 players can have 2 each of their glories on the same card and whoever gets the third claims the wonder?
Yes, that is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.