Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT informed me today that my credit card has been charged for the 2nd Edition! I cannot wait to slap that new mounted board on the table and explore the Pacific with all the new goodness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Fraser
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wha?!? Holy crap! I need to check to see if they charged my card too. It's been a long wait - excited to finally receive it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what's a reasonable time to expect between charging and shipping for a GMT game? First P500 experience for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McPartland
United States
Jessup
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
Oliver Hazard Perry leader counter from Amateurs, To Arms! by Clash of Arms Games.
badge
Warrior Band counter for Conquest of Paradise by GMT Games.
mbmbmbmbmb
wolvenwood wrote:
So what's a reasonable time to expect between charging and shipping for a GMT game? First P500 experience for me.

Thanks for the support, Andy!

GMT has said late October for shipping the games- so it should be 3 or at most 4 weeks before they ship. This fits nicely with standard GMT procedure lately: just a few weeks between charging and shipping.

My understanding is that the games are already in the GMT warehouse, but with their switch-over to a new computer tracking and shipping system, they can't ship yet. I just got my advance copy, so I will be posting pictures here on BGG soon.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pickard
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update, Kevin. That gives me some time to get a group all ready for a CoP game day! Congrats on the continued popularity of your baby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to GMT's Twitter feed, shipping starts on Oct 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.