Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the delux box . I was wondering what the stack of cards labeled tokens are ..are they there to swap out other cards giving a little bit of costomization ?
Also say I have a level 3 tech building can my opponent destroy anyone he wants ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Brendel
United States
Dunwoody
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The tokens are for specific cards to call into being. For example, Argagarg arrives with a Wisp token and creates an Elemental token when he reaches maxband. These tokens are Tech 0 units that can attack and patrol as normal.

If you have all three tech buildings, your opponent can destroy any of them. If he destroys, say, your Tech 2 but not your Tech 3, you will still be able to play your Tech 3 units but not your Tech 2s. If he destroys both Tech 2 and Tech 3, you will have to spend a turn rebuilding Tech 2 before you are able to rebuild Tech 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay thanks ! That's cool!! so cards can spawn cards !! I like that .. I'm ready to play! I read the rule book twice .. Prob is everyone I tried to get to play canceled on me .. I got down pretty well . I just Can't seem to get it to the table. ugh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mays
United States
Highlands
TX
flag msg tools
noahshu wrote:
Okay thanks ! That's cool!! so cards can spawn cards !! I like that .. I'm ready to play! I read the rule book twice .. Prob is everyone I tried to get to play canceled on me .. I got down pretty well . I just Can't seem to get it to the table. ugh...

Move to Houston. I am looking for more people to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trust me .. As soon as I can leave . I'm out of this crap shoot they call California

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.