Popular Tags: [View All]
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On the first solo mission you can end up having 2-3 rifle's against the personnel carrier (the German one). Now, is the round considered immediately over in this situation, because the rifle's cannot kill the APC? I played it like this because their AR was technically 0 against the threat (red against blue), and just running away from the APC for X amount of rounds didn't seem like fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Ahava
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

If attacking the vehicle from the flank, an infantry unit would need a 12 on the dice. Improbable, not impossible.

Moving to Short Range (still flanking), they need a 9. More probable.

Moving to Close Combat, they need an 8. More probable.

With a well-placed Action Card it's even more probable to hit and subsequently destroy the vehicle.

So don't give up just because you have infantry You can wait for the vehicle to become Spent, and then move into close combat (if you're willing to risk a potential command card coming up).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
(red-x-ed for an admin to move to Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion forum)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
sahava wrote:
Hi,

If attacking the vehicle from the flank, an infantry unit would need a 12 on the dice. Improbable, not impossible.

Moving to Short Range (still flanking), they need a 9. More probable.

Moving to Close Combat, they need an 8. More probable.

With a well-placed Action Card it's even more probable to hit and subsequently destroy the vehicle.

So don't give up just because you have infantry You can wait for the vehicle to become Spent, and then move into close combat (if you're willing to risk a potential command card coming up).

Oh I gave myself the win, I was ahead 4-5 points. I don't think it was possible for him to win. I forgot that I could still attack it, good point. For some reason I thought a 0 blue value meant I cannot attack blue (not sure why).

Thanks

russ wrote:
(red-x-ed for an admin to move to Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion forum)

Sorry I thought the "base game" forum was fair for discussing expansions too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front to Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmb
Now if we could only change the title to something that is searchable in the rules forum
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Snowman wrote:
Now if we could only change the title to something that is searchable in the rules forum

Send the OP a PM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.