Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Belk
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I spoke to Privateer Press today and asked is Omega Protocol was out of print and they confirmed they do not have any in stock, nor is there any plan to reprint it any plan to reprint it at least for the foreseeable future if at all. Its unfortunate because its a good game. Grab it while you can I guess, price is already climbing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
drb1979 wrote:
I spoke to Privateer Press today and asked is Omega Protocol was out of print and they confirmed they do not have any in stock, nor is there any plan to reprint it any plan to reprint it at least for the foreseeable future if at all. Its unfortunate because its a good game. Grab it while you can I guess, price is already climbing.

Oh crap... should have ordered the expansion today too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is why the completionist in me buys every game+expansion I see....

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron B
msg tools
mb
Phew! ...just got my order in for the expansion at CoolStuff.

Guess I couldn't put it off anymore whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion is relatively recent, isn't it?

Seems odd they'd abandon it so quickly after that came out - unless maybe it really underperformed expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacky Blue
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always planned to get the expansion, but left it. Checked this morning and copies of the expansion going for £95 over on Amazon. Eek. Quickly ordered one from Wayland Games for £33.79.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melvin Vanhorn
msg tools
Damn. I was trying to find this, hunting around at my local game stores first, with no luck, then tried Barnes and Noble, and after some internet searching, they said Target of all places had it in their online store. Probably got in just under the wire then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Palmer
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
Friend sold me his very nice used copy 30 bucks. Feels like a good deal since it feels new.

Just ordered expansion so $63 total for core and expansion should be a great game for a good price.

Have lots of stuff in this genre but I know this game is worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.