Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 3 Romanian Divisions in the counter mix, but I don't see any mention of them in "2.5 Allied Abbreviations & Color Schemes" or in "12.0 Replacements and Reinforcements" (or anywhere else).

Can we assume they are treated like any other Allied units, for set-up, recycling etc.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Geryk
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phormio wrote:
There are 3 Romanian Divisions in the counter mix, but I don't see any mention of them in "2.5 Allied Abbreviations & Color Schemes" or in "12.0 Replacements and Reinforcements" (or anywhere else).

Can we assume they are treated like any other Allied units, for set-up, recycling etc.?

I assume they fall under 3.7, "all the units in the Allied order of battle belonging to those nations with territory on the map are set up anywhere inside their respective nations."

Regarding 12.0 Replacements & Reinforcements, they would fall under "Allied units belonging to countries that don't have any national territory on the map containing cities may recycle into play via any west edge map hex that's not occupied by a Russian ground unit."

So I'd say that means Romanians set up in Romania and recycled Romanian units just show up on the west edge in Romania. Poland would be the other country fitting this description. The weird thing is that this means recycled Swedish and Finnish units show up on the west edge, also, although I guess since that's where they enter as reinforcements, it makes sense. Though the initial entry doesn't quite seem right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the same assumptions.

Just looking for "official" confirmation.

BTW, according to 12.6, the reinforcement contingents can be placed (initially) in any friendly city (in an Allied country) able to trace a line of hexes off the west map edge free of interdiction and Russian units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's also odd is that they are not listed in the Allied Abbreviations and Color Schemes (edited to note that was mentioned already), nor in Allied Unit Abbreviations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.