Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this effectively a print and play version of the game? It seems like everything is there except for the team cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is the print and play level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the print and play level. The cards aren't listed as they won't be added until the game goes into production, and I an able to go back and convert them into a print friendly format. All of the cards for the IN THE GAME pledges have to be prepped for production first. The cards will be available professionally printed on demand through DriveThruCards as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and Steven... SKOL!! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
voodooink wrote:
Oh, and Steven... SKOL!! cool

SKOL! And thanks for the answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
oshfarms wrote:
SKOL! And thanks for the answer!

My pleasure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't want to start another thread so hopefully this question gets answered here.

How does the print and play game work without the cards? Watching the gameplay videos, the cards seem pretty integral to the game.

This game looks so good, and is so close to being funded, that I feel like I need to get over my bad experiences with Kickstarter (at least a bit )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
joetaco wrote:
Didn't want to start another thread so hopefully this question gets answered here.

How does the print and play game work without the cards? Watching the gameplay videos, the cards seem pretty integral to the game.

This game looks so good, and is so close to being funded, that I feel like I need to get over my bad experiences with Kickstarter (at least a bit )

The cards will eventually get added to the print and play, but it will take a little while so I didn't include them in the initial description. Once all the graphic design work is done for the IN THE GAME pledges, the game has gone into production, and the print-on-demand files are complete and uploaded to DriveThruCards.com, I will then be able to start converting the card files to a PNP friendly format.

While you're waiting for those, you could always order a couple of professionally printed on demand sets of team cards to hold you over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven O'Shea
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any idea how much each team deck will cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Spivey
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
oshfarms wrote:
Do you have any idea how much each team deck will cost?

A single team deck will probably sell for around $3-5. That's just an estimate. There will also be multi-team packs and bundles that will be an even better bargain. We also still have the potential to unlock quite few teams during the campaign, and that might allow me to do a 'complete the league' bundle for campaign backers at a deep discount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.