$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 86.91

5,717 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Clank! Dire Wolf» Forums » News

Subject: Available in Game Trade Magazine #200 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Fuss
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Dire Wolf promo is polybagged with issue #200 of Game Trade Magazine (Star Wars Destiny on the cover).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rice
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra Dire Wolf promo card if anyone needs one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Perry
United States
Red Lion
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
UofLHoops wrote:
I have an extra Dire Wolf promo card if anyone needs one.


Do you still have the promo? I'd love to get it from you if so. I'll send you a geekmail. Thanks.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Martin
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering where I can find this magazine. I haven't seen it before. Looks like I can order a subscription on their website but no single issues or back issues.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
willmar22 wrote:
Just wondering where I can find this magazine. I haven't seen it before. Looks like I can order a subscription on their website but no single issues or back issues.


I am also looking for a card, and am unsure as to whether the ones I find have the polybag promo attached.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hanibalicious wrote:
willmar22 wrote:
Just wondering where I can find this magazine. I haven't seen it before. Looks like I can order a subscription on their website but no single issues or back issues.


I am also looking for a card, and am unsure as to whether the ones I find have the polybag promo attached.


Just recoeved my magazine from Ebay and it had the promo with it plus others.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anssi Johansson
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be a lot of them now on ebay. Bought one for 2,34eur
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still looking for one. Does anyone got one and is willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price?

I see 20€ in ebay....
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anssi Johansson
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems it will also be available in this retail store promo set:

https://www.acdd.com/santa-s-renegades.html

Here's how you can get it:
http://www.renegadegamestudios.com/news/2016/9/12/santas-ren...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.