GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 94.98
38.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left
So I'm extremely tempted by this new version of Vinhos, and because EGG has a laudable policy towards additional Kickstarter content, I'm also tempted by the five "expansions." If I'm in for a penny, I'm likely in for a pound, as it were, but I have a couple questions.
1. In the KS page for The Gallerist, I found confirmation that the box had extra space for the additional stretch goal content. I can find no similar mentions for Vinhos, though my search is not exhaustive. Can anyone confirm that the new version's box has room to store all of this additional content? The box is big enough as it is; I probably don't have room to store more stuff outside of it.
2. Does anyone yet have experience with these expansions (as far as I can tell, likely only backers from Greater China might, but maybe it has made it further than that by now). Does anyone who is already familiar with the game have a good handle on these additions? In either case, I want to know: how is the additional stuff? Is it, or does it seem, worthwhile? The $40 is both a big pill to swallow, and also not a huge hurdle if the content is really good.
Thanks in advance to anyone with information on either score.
1. The Deluxe box has enough space for the additional content.
2. I've not tried the expansions yet myself, as I've only gotten one play in so far. But I'm intrigued by the Madeira and Acores expansions because I foresee them adding breadth the game if the game threatens to become too predictable after several plays.
Hope this helps.
1. In the KS page for The Gallerist, I found confirmation that the box had extra space for the additional stretch goal content.
Mine absolutely did not have enough space for the stretch goal stuff. I had to store some of it down the side of the storage tray.
Everything in Vinhos fits fine tho.