Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I created these alternate game counter images based on various ideas posted here and on Consimworld. Sorry if I'm not crediting you for the initial idea but I'm going from memory and didn't record where I first read the suggestion. These counters are intended to help avoid confusion. I'd love feedback. If there's interest I can put them in the file section.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
They look nice. Why do you have multiple Europe/Pacific Leadership issues?

Also, the one counter the game IMO could use is a two-sided one; one side says "France First, 2 VP US" and the other, "Italy First, 2 VP UK"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the European/Pacific counters are not meant to replace the corresponding Issue counters but rather as a memory aid "currency" for those with Leadership control at turn start as well as for capturing a Leadership issue(s). At the appropriate phase one spends one to place a offensive support or naval counter in the assigned theater. I'll see what I can do about a counter for winning the Med/Normandy points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.